Support the ongoing campaign intended to put pressure on the current Goodluck Jonathan administration to work even harder to bring back our girls. These girls were abducted a little over a week and are still missing. Retweet, share, repost the image below on your social media pages.
AML artists and industry folks, I hope you use your influential voices to keep the focus on these missing girls (our children) till they return home, where they belong.
Follow the conversations and campaign on twitter with the hashtag #BringBackOurGirls.
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo