Support the ongoing campaign intended to put pressure on the current Goodluck Jonathan administration to work even harder to bring back our girls. These girls were abducted a little over a week and are still missing. Retweet, share, repost the image below on your social media pages.
AML artists and industry folks, I hope you use your influential voices to keep the focus on these missing girls (our children) till they return home, where they belong.
Follow the conversations and campaign on twitter with the hashtag #BringBackOurGirls.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives