This is an interesting and recently published three-part video series by a handful of representatives from Nigeria’s graphic design community where they call out Burna Boy and Aristokrat Records for alleged copyright infringement. Burna Boy was previously signed to Aristokrat Records before leaving, in 2014, and launching his own record company.
FYI: If you are looking for a Nigerian entertainment lawyer, please visit the following link to learn where and how you can find one: https://www.africamusiclaw.com/nigerian-entertainment-lawyers-group/.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society