This is an interesting and recently published three-part video series by a handful of representatives from Nigeria’s graphic design community where they call out Burna Boy and Aristokrat Records for alleged copyright infringement. Burna Boy was previously signed to Aristokrat Records before leaving, in 2014, and launching his own record company.
FYI: If you are looking for a Nigerian entertainment lawyer, please visit the following link to learn where and how you can find one: https://www.africamusiclaw.com/nigerian-entertainment-lawyers-group/.
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up