This is an interesting and recently published three-part video series by a handful of representatives from Nigeria’s graphic design community where they call out Burna Boy and Aristokrat Records for alleged copyright infringement. Burna Boy was previously signed to Aristokrat Records before leaving, in 2014, and launching his own record company.
FYI: If you are looking for a Nigerian entertainment lawyer, please visit the following link to learn where and how you can find one: https://www.africamusiclaw.com/nigerian-entertainment-lawyers-group/.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company