Burna boy finally returns to the U.K. after a six year alleged forced exit involving him being on the wrong side of the law. Now that he is back, he is ready to take on the UK on October 1st, 2016, at his first major concert at the Eventim Apollo, organized by Ropo Akin’s Cokobar.
There is no question Burna Boy is extremely talented. His L.I.F.E.- Leaving an Impact for Eternity album is probably one of the best contemporary albums out of Nigeria in a while. The challenge, however, remains his ability to stay focused solely on the music without the personal drama that gets him into trouble.
Catch up with all the latest on Burna Boy, including his press conferences/appearances where he answers numerous questions about his career and the upcoming concert.
Appearance on Afrobeats360
Appearance on Factory 78
Abeg Abeg Abeg
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!