I have no clue why Vibesland Entertainment released this tape as a “leaked” tape to the media. It is the same way I have no clue why they released a press statement two weeks ago claiming Burna Boy had an injunction when he didn’t.
Why would this Plaintiff release a tape that does not help in any shape or form to the media? This makes no sense and I don’t get it. Also, from an attorney standpoint, this is the kind of client that is a problem. If you have a client that continues to release inaccurate or negative information to the press that undermines the client’s case, then that client is a problem.
I don’t get it. If there is a “leak” of this nature, it should come from Burna Boy’s team, not Vibesland. In any event, Burna Boy’s team now have a potential witness for the defense, Azubuike.
Good luck to Niyi Fatogun and his company.
Listen to my podcast on 4 mistakes promoters should avoid in dealings with artists in the U.S.
- African and global superstars celebrate Africa Day Concert 2021
- AML 151: Meet Emem Ema, the Artist Manager Extraordinaire Managing Mr. P
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo