I have no clue why Vibesland Entertainment released this tape as a “leaked” tape to the media. It is the same way I have no clue why they released a press statement two weeks ago claiming Burna Boy had an injunction when he didn’t.
Why would this Plaintiff release a tape that does not help in any shape or form to the media? This makes no sense and I don’t get it. Also, from an attorney standpoint, this is the kind of client that is a problem. If you have a client that continues to release inaccurate or negative information to the press that undermines the client’s case, then that client is a problem.
I don’t get it. If there is a “leak” of this nature, it should come from Burna Boy’s team, not Vibesland. In any event, Burna Boy’s team now have a potential witness for the defense, Azubuike.
Good luck to Niyi Fatogun and his company.
Listen to my podcast on 4 mistakes promoters should avoid in dealings with artists in the U.S.
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up