He is one of the best dressed personalities in Africa’s entertainment industries. He is also a very driven music entrepreneur who has an immense appetite for fusing his business ideas with a seamless fan experience.
Last year, this young man was one of the most hardworking persons in the industry. This 2013 is not an exception. Artsit Lynxxx, one of the brains behind the record label Syndik8 Records, continues to show a deep passion both as a business man and also as a musician. He should serve as an example for many in Nigeria’s music industry. There is a stop and go i.e. go slow kind of approach many artists take to music that is highly underwhelming. Often, the excuse is that finances preclude producing music or staying in touch with fans. I frankly believe that is a bunch of baloney.
When your back is a against the wall is when the opportunity to be most creative comes. In addition, with free tools available online today, a mobile camera phone, video and voice recorder, there is no excuse for not being in the face of your fans and the media the way Lynxxx does. I encourage you, AML artist, to have a hungry drive for your music and the business of your music. That hunger will help you keep building your career and fan base so you can get to this recent good news I received from rapper Lynxxx below.
Good work Lynxxx. Stay hungry and keep it coming.
For those who have no clue who Lynxxx is, check out a music video of his below:
Syndik8 Records Artist Lynxxx made history in 2010 when he became the 1st Nigerian Pepsi Ambassador!
Now it’s safe to say he’s done it again as he becomes the 1st Nigerian Artist to have his own Mobile Application for the (Apple & Android Platforms) loaded with Media content such as all his music videos, Music and more!
Its evident that the Syndik8 Flagship artist is more than just an artist but also a dynamic business man and entrepreneur.
The features of the Mobile App includes:
– Stream Free Music
– Buy Lynxxx’s Album directly from the app
– Watch Music Videos
– Interact one on one with Lynxxx Via the Fan Wall
– Be the 1st to know about (his) shows with an up to date Calendar
– Social Media Interaction – Browse Lynxxx’s Twitter, FaceBook, Instagram and many more features
DOWNLOAD THE MOBILE APP ON YOUR DEVICES VIA THE APP STORE
Lynxxx just shot the video for his 2nd single ‘Eziokwu’ off his Sophomore album which features Ikechukwu, Phyno & Ill Bliss and that should be dropping in a couple weeks.
This is going to be a very busy year from Lynxxx and the whole Syndik8 Records, stay tuned.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”