South African hip-hop artist Cassper Nyovest joins ‘Sway in the Morning’ to discuss, very briefly, the history of South African hip-hop, who is the next big star, why Africans use the “N” word when they rap or refer to each other, and his deep passion for America and more.
By the way, many South Africans have reacted negatively to Casper’s appearance. Sample reactions:
Watch his appearance — Warning strong language/expletives used. Click at your own discretion.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives