Hey folks, how una dey? How are you doing? It’s been a productive, fun and relaxing week in New York. I have walked the runway at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, covered shows, handled my fashion and entertainment law and business; and also found time to do some tourist things and get a bit into shopping.
Today, I will be appearing on SaharaFM Radio with host Humble Prince to discuss all things fashion and entertainment law both for here in the USA and Africa. I hope you will join me. Please see flyer for details.
Some few good pictures of my time in New York so far:
Lots more pics to come. For now, catch me on Sahara FM Radio, www.saharafmradio.com, in New York City, today, September 10th, 2014 on the show talking all things fashion and entertainment law! See soon AML people. I have missed you all.
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo