Hey folks, how una dey? How are you doing? It’s been a productive, fun and relaxing week in New York. I have walked the runway at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, covered shows, handled my fashion and entertainment law and business; and also found time to do some tourist things and get a bit into shopping.
Today, I will be appearing on SaharaFM Radio with host Humble Prince to discuss all things fashion and entertainment law both for here in the USA and Africa. I hope you will join me. Please see flyer for details.
Some few good pictures of my time in New York so far:
Lots more pics to come. For now, catch me on Sahara FM Radio, www.saharafmradio.com, in New York City, today, September 10th, 2014 on the show talking all things fashion and entertainment law! See soon AML people. I have missed you all.
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!