Davido has begun to earn a reputation as a money sex starved out of control kid, albeit talented. If he is not seen hugging wads of money like his life depended on it or releasing an image of his very large paycheck, he is seen on video “dry humping” a fan on stage or worse (depending on who you ask) kicking it, at 19years that he is, at Atlanta’s strip club(s). The latest news bolstering the aforementioned reputation he is quickly building for himself, is an image of him delivering a full on lip-locking kiss to a fan. This image was taken at a recent concert and has since been circulating online. He follows the likes of Eminem and Katy Perry who have lip-locked with their fans, among many.
Nevertheless, this “Celebrities Behaving Badly” entry is a toss up and I would like to hear what you all have to say on this.
QUESTION: Do you think there is a problem with artists kissing i.e. lip-locking with their fans?
Can it said that the artist is “rewarding” the fan for his/her loyalty?
We never know what drives people. Today, it could be arguably a “reward” or “cute.” Tomorrow, it could be sexual harassment. What say you? To kiss or not to kiss fans on stage?
Davido photo -Google
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry