Davido has begun to earn a reputation as a money sex starved out of control kid, albeit talented. If he is not seen hugging wads of money like his life depended on it or releasing an image of his very large paycheck, he is seen on video “dry humping” a fan on stage or worse (depending on who you ask) kicking it, at 19years that he is, at Atlanta’s strip club(s). The latest news bolstering the aforementioned reputation he is quickly building for himself, is an image of him delivering a full on lip-locking kiss to a fan. This image was taken at a recent concert and has since been circulating online. He follows the likes of Eminem and Katy Perry who have lip-locked with their fans, among many.
Nevertheless, this “Celebrities Behaving Badly” entry is a toss up and I would like to hear what you all have to say on this.
QUESTION: Do you think there is a problem with artists kissing i.e. lip-locking with their fans?
Can it said that the artist is “rewarding” the fan for his/her loyalty?
We never know what drives people. Today, it could be arguably a “reward” or “cute.” Tomorrow, it could be sexual harassment. What say you? To kiss or not to kiss fans on stage?
Davido photo -Google
- African and global superstars celebrate Africa Day Concert 2021
- AML 151: Meet Emem Ema, the Artist Manager Extraordinaire Managing Mr. P
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo