Alleged Facts: Linda Ikeji allegedly heard Eva Alordiah confess to being sexually molested as a child on Hot FM Abuja Breakfast Show with Tutu and Cheezy Charles. She took to her blog and posted the following statement attributing it to what Alordiah said on air.
“We are such a country that is so blessed by God. We don’t have earthquake, volcanoes, tsunami. We are problems to ourselves and this is disgusting. I come from a background where I was molested as a child. Definitely it’s a serious situation where you have to put a child through that type of trauma.”
Which celebrity, if any, is behaving badly?
p.s. Photo of Eva used for illustration purposes only.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives