Eva Alordiah loves the work of a fellow artist Jesse Jagz. While other colleagues would indicate that and leave it at that, Eva takes it a step further by letting us know Jagz’s song makes her want to essentially masturbate, at least that is how many are interpreting her message. Read below and let me know if you think it is this too much information or just an artist freely embracing her sexuality more than the rest of society (USA, UK or Nigeria) cares to, at least in public.
Your thoughts? Eva is one artist whose work, as a female artist, is pretty bold about sex. She doesn’t typically ask permission to express sexuality in her music. She just does it.
Click here to listen to the song.
(NOTE: Hopefully it is clear to you all and for newcomers that this category on AML focuses on branding and what our artists do on social media in furtherance or to dilute/undermine their brand reach.)
Eva’s Lights Out
- AML 163: Tiwa Savage v. Sex Tape Blackmailer, Drake & Chris Brown Sued & More!
- Meet Awin Tavakoli: Lawyer, Speaker & Business Advisor
- AML 161: Fawehinmi “Foza” Oyinkansola and Iredumare Opeyemi Kick Off the AML Superfan Lounge!
- AML 160: NBC Universal & Showmax, Ckay, Iyanya, Warner Music & More
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer