Eva Alordiah loves the work of a fellow artist Jesse Jagz. While other colleagues would indicate that and leave it at that, Eva takes it a step further by letting us know Jagz’s song makes her want to essentially masturbate, at least that is how many are interpreting her message. Read below and let me know if you think it is this too much information or just an artist freely embracing her sexuality more than the rest of society (USA, UK or Nigeria) cares to, at least in public.
Your thoughts? Eva is one artist whose work, as a female artist, is pretty bold about sex. She doesn’t typically ask permission to express sexuality in her music. She just does it.
Click here to listen to the song.
(NOTE: Hopefully it is clear to you all and for newcomers that this category on AML focuses on branding and what our artists do on social media in furtherance or to dilute/undermine their brand reach.)
Eva’s Lights Out
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives