Eva Alordiah loves the work of a fellow artist Jesse Jagz. While other colleagues would indicate that and leave it at that, Eva takes it a step further by letting us know Jagz’s song makes her want to essentially masturbate, at least that is how many are interpreting her message. Read below and let me know if you think it is this too much information or just an artist freely embracing her sexuality more than the rest of society (USA, UK or Nigeria) cares to, at least in public.
Your thoughts? Eva is one artist whose work, as a female artist, is pretty bold about sex. She doesn’t typically ask permission to express sexuality in her music. She just does it.
Click here to listen to the song.
(NOTE: Hopefully it is clear to you all and for newcomers that this category on AML focuses on branding and what our artists do on social media in furtherance or to dilute/undermine their brand reach.)
Eva’s Lights Out
- African and global superstars celebrate Africa Day Concert 2021
- AML 151: Meet Emem Ema, the Artist Manager Extraordinaire Managing Mr. P
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo