We all know Peter is now a married father of three. We also all know that his major selling point includes his body. Unlike his twin, Paul, Peter really works hard at selling his body at every point possible whether he is on the job performing or on social media hanging out. However is this kind of teasing appropriate? From a brand management perspective and in general, I believe it is inappropriate and quite immature.
Do you agree or disagree? Let me know your thoughts.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company