It’s Monday and it’s back to to work!! What better way, especially for my AML attorneys and trial minded readers, than to see the latest lawsuits and criminal defense actions coming out of Hollywood?
Check on it and catch you all later.
3. Frank Ocean I’m Changing My Name … To Frank Ocean (No legal dispute here just a name change)
5. Darren Sharper Admitted to Raping Women … N.O. Investigators Say (Suspicious about this alleged confession while dude is locked up. This doesn’t even sound right.)
6. CrossFit Sued By Transgender Athlete You Wont’ Let Me Compete With Women! ( I don’t know where you all may lean on this particular litigation but I am inclined to go with the Defense in this case.
8.Viacom, NBCUniversal and ESPN are in regulatory trouble for airing a trailer for “Olympus Has Fallen” with a particularly distinctive screeching noise. (no lawsuit here. Just a fine which the companies can always appeal.)
JUSTIN DEPOSITION – Depos can be such a drag for all involved and Justin’s behavior is an example of why. (By the way, if you act like a jerk with a trial lawyer be prepared for a very long trial.)
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives