It’s Monday and it’s back to to work!! What better way, especially for my AML attorneys and trial minded readers, than to see the latest lawsuits and criminal defense actions coming out of Hollywood?
Check on it and catch you all later.
3. Frank Ocean I’m Changing My Name … To Frank Ocean (No legal dispute here just a name change)
5. Darren Sharper Admitted to Raping Women … N.O. Investigators Say (Suspicious about this alleged confession while dude is locked up. This doesn’t even sound right.)
6. CrossFit Sued By Transgender Athlete You Wont’ Let Me Compete With Women! ( I don’t know where you all may lean on this particular litigation but I am inclined to go with the Defense in this case.
8.Viacom, NBCUniversal and ESPN are in regulatory trouble for airing a trailer for “Olympus Has Fallen” with a particularly distinctive screeching noise. (no lawsuit here. Just a fine which the companies can always appeal.)
JUSTIN DEPOSITION – Depos can be such a drag for all involved and Justin’s behavior is an example of why. (By the way, if you act like a jerk with a trial lawyer be prepared for a very long trial.)
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo