Reggae Star Vybz Kartel Sentenced to Life in Prison for Murder
“Jamaican dancehall and reggae star Vybz Kartel has been sentenced to life in prison for the 2011 murder of Clive “Lizard” Williams. Following his conviction last month, Kartel received the harshest sentence of any of his co-defendants: he will serve 35 years in jail before he will be eligible for parole. . . ” The Guardian.
“Rap star Wale PUNCHED A GUY IN THE FACE at a WWE event Monday night — and judging by the way security rushed in to break it up, it appeared to be 100% REAL.
It all went down at “Raw” in Washington D.C. — TMZ spoke with eyewitness Jawn Murray from AlwaysAlist.com who says Wale was sitting right behind the announcers enjoying the show … when some fan seated nearby began taunting the rapper. . .” –TMZ
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!