Reggae Star Vybz Kartel Sentenced to Life in Prison for Murder
“Jamaican dancehall and reggae star Vybz Kartel has been sentenced to life in prison for the 2011 murder of Clive “Lizard” Williams. Following his conviction last month, Kartel received the harshest sentence of any of his co-defendants: he will serve 35 years in jail before he will be eligible for parole. . . ” The Guardian.
“Rap star Wale PUNCHED A GUY IN THE FACE at a WWE event Monday night — and judging by the way security rushed in to break it up, it appeared to be 100% REAL.
It all went down at “Raw” in Washington D.C. — TMZ spoke with eyewitness Jawn Murray from AlwaysAlist.com who says Wale was sitting right behind the announcers enjoying the show … when some fan seated nearby began taunting the rapper. . .” –TMZ
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives