“The Imperial Event Centre Lekki was buzzing with activity as the CEO of Triple MG records Ubi Franklin tied the knot with the beautiful Lilian Esoro on Sunday 1st of November 2015. The entire Nollywood and music industry was packed under one roof to witness the beautiful event. The grooms men featured record label mates Iyanya, Limpopo crooner Kcee who all looked dapper. EME Boss Banky W and the legendary Tuface were on board to entertain the guest with hits after hits while Chigurl and other A list comedians did justice to the packed crowd. The colorful event will be remembered for a long time as one of the most expensive weddings of 2015.”
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up