Is this Notjustok.com (NJO) Rap list that serious? I am surprised at how worked up people are about it? It’s all over the net and even more surprising is that Channels TV thought to even talk about it? I also find it interesting how our artists are quick to undermine the credibility of NJO, on national TV, radio and online as irrelevant, yet they are that bothered.
Check out the clips, also pay attention to the business of music in the last clip where the artists share some music industry knowledge.
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!