Iw as on vacation when the Beat 99.9 FM celebrated five years in the business. Congratulations to the Beat. Many happy returns and more continued success. Like any other business, they’ve seen their ups and downs but mostly, it has been up. They also have a good stable of quality radio personality and talents that keep the station above the cut and competition.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives