Iw as on vacation when the Beat 99.9 FM celebrated five years in the business. Congratulations to the Beat. Many happy returns and more continued success. Like any other business, they’ve seen their ups and downs but mostly, it has been up. They also have a good stable of quality radio personality and talents that keep the station above the cut and competition.
- Why Beyonce Gets it Right in Depiction of Africans in ‘Already’ Video ft. Shatta Wale
- AML 138: Meet Adesola Titilayo, the Woman Simplifying Royalties Collection for African Artists
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’