U.S. Promoter, Chukwuebuka Gabriel Ilonchowu (“Ebuka”), who allegedly hired Dammy Krane and is an alleged co-conspirator in the grand theft crime against Dammy Krane has a prior rap sheet/criminal history. Court records reveal he was arrested on or about late April and released on a felony bond as of April 22, 2017, over a month prior to his current arrest for alleged theft, credit card and identity fraud crimes before he picked up a new case, the current one with Dammy Krane.
Ebuka who is of Nigerian heritage, per the recent statement issued by Krane’s family, allegedly hired Krane’s music services to perform in Miami. Part of the alleged perks for Krane who is based in Nigeria was the jet planes Ebuka allegedly used stolen credit cards to rent.
Ebuka’s next court appearance is June 22, 2017.
If you all recall, I discussed, during the Vibesland Entertainment v. Burna Boy brouhaha situation, the unique promoter-artist business infrastructure here in the states, among the Nigerian/African diaspora. AML artists and promoters, click and listen to that podcast episode below so you avoid that situation and situations like these.
Dammy Krane U.S. Arrest News & Updates on AML
Prior Rap Sheet of April 2017
New charges picked up
“PJ Way” photo via Raro Lae.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society