Music icon Onyeka Onwenu who has been a Tony Okoroji nemesis for a long time apparently raised the same collusion issues now raised by COSON Board members Efe Omoregbe, Obi Asika et al. regarding Okoroji’s intermingling of his company’s affairs with his role as COSON Chairman to the detriment of the organization and its members.
See the alleged internal documents signed by COSON board members below addressing the issues, courtesy Aledeh.com. Also, watch the 2015 clip where Onyeka Onwenu raised the same issues before Nigerian legislators.
Story still unfolding…
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up