Music icon Onyeka Onwenu who has been a Tony Okoroji nemesis for a long time apparently raised the same collusion issues now raised by COSON Board members Efe Omoregbe, Obi Asika et al. regarding Okoroji’s intermingling of his company’s affairs with his role as COSON Chairman to the detriment of the organization and its members.
See the alleged internal documents signed by COSON board members below addressing the issues, courtesy Aledeh.com. Also, watch the 2015 clip where Onyeka Onwenu raised the same issues before Nigerian legislators.
Story still unfolding…
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show