Music icon Onyeka Onwenu who has been a Tony Okoroji nemesis for a long time apparently raised the same collusion issues now raised by COSON Board members Efe Omoregbe, Obi Asika et al. regarding Okoroji’s intermingling of his company’s affairs with his role as COSON Chairman to the detriment of the organization and its members.
See the alleged internal documents signed by COSON board members below addressing the issues, courtesy Aledeh.com. Also, watch the 2015 clip where Onyeka Onwenu raised the same issues before Nigerian legislators.
Story still unfolding…
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”