The criminal case of Nigerian pop singer Dammy Krane in Miami-Dade county is still ongoing and indeed it will be interesting to see the outcome. Last we left off, Dammy Krane was arrested for grand theft, credit card, and identity fraud. He was subsequently released on bail and was to be arraigned on June 23, 2017. The June arraignment date has since been postponed twice and the new date is August 1st, 2017 at 9:15am. His hearing will be held at the Richard E. Gerstein Justice Building. Room 4-3 before Judge Miguel M. De La O.
In the meantime, Dammy Krane is back to the music and is now a philanthropist with his latest act of giving “100k” (Naira) to a student to complete school.
By the way, when you have been accused of the specific kind of crimes Krane has, it is probably a good idea, as a criminal defendant, not to go on social media and announce money giveaways. If you really want to help people, you can do that privately. The credibility of the source of your income is already at issue and at the heart of your criminal case. So, it is somewhat of a questionable move, whatever your intentions maybe, to announce this specific kind of charitable action on social media and serves no real purpose than to be noisy and bring unnecessary attention to you.
For the latest update on the case stay connected via AML newsletter or social media pages.
Dammy Krane AML Case Archives
[scribd id=350537081 key=key-fsS85rMr3udpIhDfhTud mode=scroll]
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives