Actor, filmmaker, and spoken word poet David Bianchi, Join Ms. Uduak, host of The Africa Music Law Show, on the 155th episode for a 1:1 interview to discuss his latest project “The Modern Day-Minstrel” and the successful sale of his artworks through NFTs. He also drops gems on NFTs, how they work and how all creators (musicians, filmmakers, etc.) can get involved in the space. Listen and share.
ABOUT DAVID BIANCHI
David Bianchi is a multi-hyphenate quintessential artist. Globally known as an actor, filmmaker, and spoken word poet, he seamlessly blends together these passions in his very own art genre he calls Spinema™ (spinning cinema through spoken word). These poetic-cinematic experiences are currently taking the NFT art space by storm, leading to thousands of dollars being donated to charity and a feature in Forbes. As an actor/filmmaker David has over 100 professional credits and can be seen in studio films and major network TV.
His work in front of the camera has earned him membership into the very prestigious Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
Currently, he can be seen in Netflix’s Queen of the South, Ruthless on BET, and SEAL Team on CBS. David has 20 IMDB producer credits, 16 screenwriter credits and is the founder of Exertion Films. He is currently in post-production on CATALYST (his 5th feature film as a producer).
“Our job is to translate text into a moving, palpable and human experience for the audience, to evoke a catharsis. To bring the words to life in a way that is honest to its present, past, and future.” — David Bianchi.
WHERE TO FIND DAVID BIANCHI
ABOUT THE AFRICA MUSIC LAW SHOW
- Premier music business and entertainment law show empowering the African artist, and the creative industry at large.
- Is the industry’s go-to source for business, legal commentary & analysis on Africa’s entertainment market.
- Made iTunes Top 3 Business Podcasts in Nigeria.
- Made iTunes Top 4 ‘New & Noteworthy’.
- Hundreds of thousands of downloads.
- Subscribers: Africa & Hollywood’s power executives, industry professionals, and creative talents.
- Countries represented: Nigeria (26%), USA (23%), UK (15%), UAE (7%), and Other (29%)
Ms. Uduak – Fashion and Entertainment Lawyer & Founder of Africa Music Law.
Where to Find Host Ms. Uduak
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show