Coming off a stellar year of accomplishments,
In response to the significant increase in views, Ayo Jaguda, a music contributor for entertainment and lifestyle website Jaguda.com, noted the jump and concluded there was a discrepancy and that
“If dem born u and ur papa well In fact add ur mama !! Come naija Bastard!! F*** it come Africa !! U go see ! @
Davido’s threat translates to I dare you to come to Nigeria or anywhere in Africa because if you do, your safety will be compromised with physical harm.
Ayo who is of Nigerian heritage is based in the U.S.
Folks, Davido, of all persons, should not be threatening anyone’s safety. Just a year and two months ago, he was at the center of a homicide investigation concerning a close friend of his, Tagbo, who died after spending time with
A few days after Tagbo’s death in October 2017, there was yet another mysterious death of
According to Ayo Jaguda, he has now sought legal counsel.
“My personal opinion is what triggers
In my view, Ayo should also file a police report and attach a copy of the threat
On Ayo’s part, making statements that seem conclusive that Davido bought views without nothing more, especially as a music contributor for a publication like Jaguda, is unprofessional. And while it may not attract legal liability, it certainly speaks poorly of him.
His first tweet, “1 million views already?
Such unsubstantiated statements coming from a member of the press is irresponsible.
- Industry Moves: Entertainment Lawyer Iredumare Earns Degree in Internet Law & Policy
- Should Davido be Criminally Liable for Allegedly Arresting Women Who Claimed he Impregnated one of them?
- Jesus is King: Is Kanye Really a Born Again Christian or is it just a Marketing Ploy to Sell his New Album?
- How Diddy’s Revolt Music Summit ft. Candace Owens and T.I. Missed the Mark on the Black Agenda
- The Deals, the Lawsuits, PR & More: Lupita Nyong’o’s Americanah, Davido & Chioma, Burna Boy, Mr. Eazi accused of copyright infringement etc.
Some of Our Achievements