Davido has finally responded, via Snap Chat, to the allegation levied against him by Nollywood Actress Caroline Danjuma that he was involved in the death of Tagbo Umieke on October 3, 2017, and dumped the body of the deceased at the Lagos General Hospital.
His response is succinct and appropriate. What is left is for new facts to emerge, which it will, once the police become involved in investigating this tragic death, and, hopefully, an autopsy is conducted.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society