Davido has finally responded, via Snap Chat, to the allegation levied against him by Nollywood Actress Caroline Danjuma that he was involved in the death of Tagbo Umieke on October 3, 2017, and dumped the body of the deceased at the Lagos General Hospital.
His response is succinct and appropriate. What is left is for new facts to emerge, which it will, once the police become involved in investigating this tragic death, and, hopefully, an autopsy is conducted.
- African and global superstars celebrate Africa Day Concert 2021
- AML 151: Meet Emem Ema, the Artist Manager Extraordinaire Managing Mr. P
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo