Davido has finally responded, via Snap Chat, to the allegation levied against him by Nollywood Actress Caroline Danjuma that he was involved in the death of Tagbo Umieke on October 3, 2017, and dumped the body of the deceased at the Lagos General Hospital.
His response is succinct and appropriate. What is left is for new facts to emerge, which it will, once the police become involved in investigating this tragic death, and, hopefully, an autopsy is conducted.
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!