Hey AML People! So, I had a great day and closed out my evening in the company of some power women at two power events. Mennnh… people I ain’t playing with y’all. Y’all don’t even understand my history, my legacy, where I have been and where I intend to go and have you all join me while I am at it. In due time, in due time my good people.
I wish I took pictures for you guys but I’mma have to do that next time. In the mean time, I gotta close out my evening back to the writing board to chop it up for YOU AML artists with our book! I do this for you. Enjoy every minute, every sentence I write because nothing last for ever. I am always evolving and I am ready to wrap this book up as my special present to you, which will diminish my time significantly here on AML, if I even spend any time here at all; while I focus my full attention back on Ladybrille.
So, again, let’s make this happen. I’m in the final stretch of this home run. Easy does it but this book will be completed by November, maximum, and then turned over to my team, on stand by, to get it to you after it going through the necessary process. Off to writing . I am back to the introductory chapter. Refining my thoughts on the pages for you.
Q for today: Why do you do what you do as an artist? Tell me. I want to know and I want to connect with you through the pages of my book to respond to that emotion and desire that drives you and makes you get up to do music, daily.
Let’s get it! Push me. I need it to complete this book AML artists.
NOTE: The picture here is a sketch of me by a Facebook fan Sunny Usoro. Very impressive ain’t it?
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives