AML artists, AML people, what’s good? I am about caught up with work. I was up 4am each day for most of this week trying to just catch up with all accumulated work from going away on my mini-vacation. I have more of your emails to respond to. AML artists, some of your emails will be shared for the benefit of all in the ‘Ask Ms. Uduak’ column; and as I write my book, I will keep your questions at the forefront and your concerns. Happy Friday! Have a good weekend. The next time we connect, I hope to do so via Podcast. I missed you all!!
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives