AML artists, AML people, what’s good? I am about caught up with work. I was up 4am each day for most of this week trying to just catch up with all accumulated work from going away on my mini-vacation. I have more of your emails to respond to. AML artists, some of your emails will be shared for the benefit of all in the ‘Ask Ms. Uduak’ column; and as I write my book, I will keep your questions at the forefront and your concerns. Happy Friday! Have a good weekend. The next time we connect, I hope to do so via Podcast. I missed you all!!
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society