According to the Urban English dictionary, “‘Sextraordinary’ refers to someone who has great skills in bed, who can provide an extraordinary performance.” Who knew?
Now, all of a sudden, the World Bank and D’Banj is presenting D’Banj as an advocate for gender equality and women’s rights? Since when?
In a recent interview with the World Bank, D’Banj sits with a straight face and accepts that he is “passionate” about women’s issues and gender equality.
Really? Did I miss the memo. I must have.
Women, women entrepreneurs, gender equality, equal pay, equal pay act are all buzz words these days.
How exactly is D’Banj not being such an opportunist, as he has been in the past, in jumping on trendy bandwagons to advance his bottom line? I’d like to know.
Women’s rights Ko, Women’s rights ni.
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show