We rarely ever hear D’Banj come up in a conversation anymore whether music, business or both. What has he been up to? Watch the video below which is one of his latest interviews to find out. By the way, when asked about his greatest accomplishment, he says it is his ability to have built a brand. Speaking of building brands, I think it would be nice if D’Banj actually got paid to endorse Emporio Armani in his recent picture above, used for his social media profiles. All of this free advertising.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”