On Air Personality Chichi of Unda Da Rock Entertainment writes an open letter to D’Banj accusing him of his concert cancellations/no shows.
She also believes he shows a lack of care and what can best be categorized as disrespect towards his fans. Why? he allegedly doesn’t only cancel/do a no show, but there is no real follow up to explain to his fans why he is a no show. In addition, D’Banj was allegedly scheduled to perform for the just concluded NEA Awards but was again a “no show.”
Folks, this is one side of the story. Let’s see what D’Banj has to say in the days and weeks ahead. One thing I have said is that D’Banj needs better brand and reputation management.
Social MediaImages via Rarolae.com
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”