Congratulations to Nigerian/African pop star D’Banj who is a proud new daddy. A few days ago, D’Banj and his wife (he married last year) welcomed a new baby boy named Daniel Oyebanjo III. The proud father took to social media to share pictures and to accept congratulatory messages from fans and industry vets alike.
Given D’Banj’s personal and career trajectory that has played out in the public limelight for the past decade, I think fatherhood is exactly what the doctor ordered for D’Banj and will go a long way to making him an even more refined man. I also love how he has been able to reclaim and protect his privacy starting from his marriage to the birth of his child.
Good look D’Banj and congrats again!
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society