Sean “Diddy” Combs who just celebrated his birthday over the weekend and took to Instagram to announce that he would like to be referred to as “Love” or “Brother Love” has some great tips for creative entrepreneurs on how to succeed in business. Watch his session at his 2017 REVOLT Music Conference where he answered questions about how to “get the bag” and be successful in the world of business.
The 2017 Revolt Music Conference was held October 12-15, 2017.
“Entrepreneurship is the cure for our Poverty” – Diddy
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives