DJ Khaled appears on the Breakfast Club to dicuss his new single “How Many Times” and his upcoming album ‘I Changed A Lot.’ He discusses the lawsuit filed against him for allegedly not paying for jewelry from a jeweler, weight loss, working out, and leaving Birdman’s Cash Money Records.
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up