DJ Khaled appears on the Breakfast Club to dicuss his new single “How Many Times” and his upcoming album ‘I Changed A Lot.’ He discusses the lawsuit filed against him for allegedly not paying for jewelry from a jeweler, weight loss, working out, and leaving Birdman’s Cash Money Records.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”