Raro Lae TV (RLTV) had the opportunity to catch up with Cool FM OAP & Sound City presenter, Dotun! Dotun is known all over Africa and internationally as being one of the best media personalities in Africa.
Dotun gave Raro Lae plenty of exclusives from how he really entered the industry, and how Olisa contributed, advising D’Banj on his career (despite rumors of D’Banj’s entourage not being truthful with him), D’Banj & Mavin beef, His wife and new born daughter, his beef with Azuka Ogujuiba, being the first male to do the mid-day show, not putting crap [artists] on his show, Vic-O, his beef with Azuka Ogujuiba, politics of the music industry, future projects he’s working on, obstacles female on-air personalities face in the industry and more! Raro Lae covered so many topics relating to Dotun on this interview that you don’t want to miss. Dotun provided a raw, unbiased view into the entertainment industry that will definitely open your eyes to what’s really going on!
Rarolae.com is a DC based, multi-award winning blog, currently generating traffic of over fifty thousand hits a month, with consistent traffic in 126 countries. It is acknowledged and recognized as a credible source for over 150 renowned entertainment companies, websites, and media blogs, including FOX News. Rarolae.com was recognized as the top international blog based in America, advocating for Africa by ABC News. We are a multimedia channel dedicated to giving viewers the latest news on entertainment, lifestyle, DIY tutorials and products. We specialize in event coverage, celebrity interviews, product reviews, and news broadcasting.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives