Industry icon, CEO of Sony Music Entertainment and founder of Vevo, the world’s leading premium music video and entertainment platform, Doug Morris shares his insights on the lessons he has learned from his five decade-spinning career. Get inspired by his vision on the music industry and the challenges it is facing so as to get the most out of the business opportunities that it brings about.
Doug Morris, CEO, Sony Music Entertainment (USA)
Rupert Younger, Director, Oxford University Centre for Corporate Reputation, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford (UK) @rupertyounger
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”