Industry icon, CEO of Sony Music Entertainment and founder of Vevo, the world’s leading premium music video and entertainment platform, Doug Morris shares his insights on the lessons he has learned from his five decade-spinning career. Get inspired by his vision on the music industry and the challenges it is facing so as to get the most out of the business opportunities that it brings about.
Doug Morris, CEO, Sony Music Entertainment (USA)
Rupert Younger, Director, Oxford University Centre for Corporate Reputation, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford (UK) @rupertyounger
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society