Y’all know I like my Yoruba music, especially when it is a really thought out concept. Totally digging this music by Tillaman. This was actually released late last year. I dig, I dig, I dig. Eargasm music to my ear. By the way, I am also digging Davido’s latest Ekuro. Tight joint. Watch the video below by Tillaman. All around great music from Nigerian artists. I salute you all. My inbox is full but I see all of your submissions. I will get to them.
Directed by GINI, the video is themed around a battle for supremacy as an urban Tillaman battles a cultural/traditional one. The video also plays on TILLAMAN’s true identity as a son of the Alaafin of Oyo, HRH Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives