Top media executive Fentselite joins Ms. Uduak, host of The Africa Music Law Show, on the 157th episode for a 1:1 interview to discuss his successful career journey, making a decision to leave one of the top radio stations he worked for at the height of his career, his new tech start-up ‘My Sports Book’ which is Africa’s first and only sports engagement platform, his personal brand “Lite Words” and more. It is an inspiring episode. Listen, share, and don’t forget to rate us on Apple Podcast.
ABOUT OFENTSE “FENTSELITE” MOGOTSI
A media executive with over a decade experience, Fentselite as he is fondly called, until recently, was the Executive Producer at METRO FM, one of South Africa’s Top 3 radio stations averaging 4.3 million weekly listeners. While there, he oversaw entertainment programs, news broadcasts, and other program material for the broadcast station; including which local and global celebrity artist was invited for guest appearances at the station.
He was also recently the spokesperson in the ‘Sport, Arts, Culture & Recreation Department’ in Gauteng.
WHERE TO FIND FENTSELITE
WHERE TO FIND MS. UDUAK
ABOUT THE AFRICA MUSIC LAW SHOW
- Premier music business and entertainment law show empowering the African artist, and the creative industry at large.
- Is the industry’s go-to source for business, legal commentary & analysis on Africa’s entertainment market.
- Made iTunes Top 3 Business Podcasts in Nigeria.
- Made iTunes Top 4 ‘New & Noteworthy’.
- Hundreds of thousands of downloads.
- Subscribers: Africa & Hollywood’s power executives, industry professionals, and creative talents.
- Countries represented: Nigeria (26%), USA (23%), UK (15%), UAE (7%), and Other (29%)
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show