Half of a Yellow Sun just premiered in the UK, it is on its way to Nigeria later this month and will show face in New York in May. Good to see the film finally gaining some true traction both on the distribution and marketing/promotions end.
“Director Biyi Bandele talks about his new film Half of a Yellow Sun, adapted from Chimamanda Ngozie Adichie’s novel. The interviews covers:how the film came to be made; the inspiration for the novel Half of a Yellow Sun; turning the novel into a film; telling the story from the point of view of the two sisters; how Nigerians see the Biafran War now; how the film was financed; its reception so far; and its release in the UK and Nigeria.”
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!