[spp-player]Is Tiwa Savage gambling her career away? Nigerian artist Tiwa Savage releases a controversial music video titled ‘Wanted’ that has fans reacting with a strong back lash towards her. We discuss and offer tips on how artists can avoid gambling their careers away.
Credit: Written, Produced & Edited by Uduak Oduok, Esq.
AML Theme Song 1 ‘Delight’: Nigerian-American Producer Kid Konnect
AML Theme Song 2 ‘Africans Modern Mix’: American Producer John Keller
Special Guest: Attorney Unwam Oduok | Family & Business Lawyer with EBITU LAW GROUP, P.C.
For sponsorship inquiries or to appear on the show as a guest, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
I. INDUSTRY NEWS
A. GENERAL NEWS
DR. DRE, JIMMLY IOVINE, APPLE
JAY-Z & JOHN MENIELLY SPLIT
MTV MAMA AWARDS
KIM KARDASHIAN TIES THE KNOT WITH KANYE WEST
B. LEGAL NEWS
DONALD STERLING SUES NBA FOR $1BILLION
BROADCASTER FERNANDO GONZALEZ SUES THE L.A. LAKERS
WANA SAMBO v. EX-EMPLOYEE
RACHEL ROY v. JONES GROUP
CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICEs V. JADA PINKETT & WILL SMITH
T.I V. MAYWEATHER OVER TINY
II. MAIN FEATURE
IS TIWA SAVAGE GAMBLING HER CAREER AWAY? (Start mark 32:00)
A. TIWA SAVAGE
C. TIPS FOR ARTISTS THROUGHOUT THE PODCAST
-Uduak Oduok, Esq.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives