It is nice to see Goldie in a good light and good look, all around, for once. The fashion forward singer graces the cover of Rivulet Magazine for their Valentine/Spring issue i.e. February/March 2012 issue. I am digging the cover. I like its simplicity and I think the headline “Goldie goes Beyond the Glitter” really pulls the overall look together giving one voice to the angle of the story the editors chose.
I also like that Goldie still looks like her rockstar self. Anything less is unacceptable abi? I like the natural makeup which is more consistent with makeup we saw last Spring; and anticipate we will see this Spring across fashion runways from Africa to Milan and the USA.
Digging it. Industry, grab your copy at your local retail outlet and see what your colleague has to say. Always interesting what you learn about people, even those you work with. Plus, it never hurts to support.
Catch y’all soon.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society