There are so many news topics on my mind I would love to discuss with you all: D’Banj threatening to sue a popular UK publication for calling him ‘Womanizer,’ the Lamido Sanusi recent court ruling in his favor, John Dumelo’s issue with the retailer distributing his hair (extension) line, Yvonne Nelson accused of an alleged breach of contract as a brand ambassador and the list goes on.
However, I need to find a different format of communicating these discussions to you all, which cuts my time into half, especially where I am super busy and also pushes the content to as many as possible on social platforms. I have been experimenting with different formats and will continue this weekend with the hopes that I discover the right tool.
Until then, it’s good bye from me for the week. I hope your’s was great.
I’ll catch you all soon.
- Why Beyonce Gets it Right in Depiction of Africans in ‘Already’ Video ft. Shatta Wale
- AML 138: Meet Adesola Titilayo, the Woman Simplifying Royalties Collection for African Artists
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’