There are so many news topics on my mind I would love to discuss with you all: D’Banj threatening to sue a popular UK publication for calling him ‘Womanizer,’ the Lamido Sanusi recent court ruling in his favor, John Dumelo’s issue with the retailer distributing his hair (extension) line, Yvonne Nelson accused of an alleged breach of contract as a brand ambassador and the list goes on.
However, I need to find a different format of communicating these discussions to you all, which cuts my time into half, especially where I am super busy and also pushes the content to as many as possible on social platforms. I have been experimenting with different formats and will continue this weekend with the hopes that I discover the right tool.
Until then, it’s good bye from me for the week. I hope your’s was great.
I’ll catch you all soon.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives