I am starting to get the hang of producing podcasts and it is going a lot faster these days, in terms of the editing process. I should finalize my distribution and media hosting methods shortly. After which,the changes I discussed in my initial announcement about a more Podcast driven blog model will be coming to full effect on the site; including a membership networked site where the AML community can interact and network with each other. I am excited and look forward to it and hope you do too.
Happy Friday, have a great weekend and God bless.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives