Let’s make it official AML people! Y’all already know how “I does it.” 🙂 HAAAAPPY FRIDAY! Clearly, I LOVE my Fridays. (Pauses. Goes into 15 seconds of hearty laughter.)
I am grateful for life, health, family, friends and so much more!
Before I wrap it up for the weekend with this post, my absolutely drop dead gorgeous Associate Editor for Ladybrille Magazine, Ms. Elfonnie Inokon pictured left, has two stories I think you all might enjoy reading.
The first is a feature on Lonzo Nzekwe the filmmaker for ‘Anchor Baby.’ It is inspiring. He wanted to be a filmmaker and he just made it happen, despite the challenges. Very impressive story.
The second is a feature story on D@AC Timepieces. Now, I am not a watch girl, at all. I can’t remember the last time I wore a watch but AML Fellas and Ladies, I wanted every single watch featured in the D@AC story. So, please check out the stories in the following link:
Now on to my post for this Friday! Right now this child of Africa is lost in the music, Africa’s music. This music is so sweet, so liberating, y’all gotta take a listen. I’m on the beach (virtually speaking. Lol!). I am barefeet and it feels ah-mazing! Walking on this virtual sand and feeling it between my toes is like wow! I hear the beautiful sound of the ocean and I hear music that keeps getting louder and sweeter with every step I take towards it. Aha! It is the beautiful song by Lagbaja called Africalypso. No wonder I feel like I am on the beach somewhere very far away. Life is good. Lol!
Have a great weekend AML people and stay safe!
To purchase Lagbaja’s Africalypso click here. I have the album and you can’t go wrong if you decide to purchase the entire album!
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company