Happy Friday AML People!
My week never quite feels like it is completely wrapped up until I wish you all a Happy Friday!
I am toying with a different way of bringing my Friday messages to you. Until then, I have outstanding projects for AML that need to be completed.
Progress Report You Should Know
1. We are now on iTunes, Stitcher, and Blackberry but I believe I got the feed all messed up so I’mma need to fix that ASAP and once done, will circle back to you all so you know the other platforms to access the show. Once we really gain momentum, the site will have more focus on the Podcast show, our networked community and my book writing. Gotta get that book OUT this year, by that I mean finish, completely DONE with it and turn it over for publishing.
2. Speaking of “our networked community,” I am still gunning for a networked membership community for AML. I want to carve an exclusive community for us and us alone independent of the articles that are available and will still be available to the public. I think there are and should be benefits and perks to being a part of an exclusive community of curated AML insiders i.e. my true die hard fans. 🙂 Soon come, soon come.
3. I am happy to report my AML Music Law book editing process is going well. I made an even stricter schedule and I am implementing it with a deadline to have it all wrapped up before the end of the year. For my AML prayer warriors, keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I know I was meant to write this book.
4. We’ve got some really cool guests coming up on The AML Podcast show with yours truly. I am however gonna start kicking it soon with industry people stateside i.e. American talents and music celebs who can shed a light or two on the business of music. Usually, when I focus on one thing or one group or one person sef, it doesn’t take long for my constitution to scream “arrrrgh! need diversity.” I long to hear familiar industry voices here in the USA and to share them with you all, especially my AML readers on the continent. For now, let’s maintain the status quo till we really gain momentum.
5. Yeah, I know. I do have an outstanding article that I thought I could do some cool tricks on, on You Tube for you guys so you see an actual step by step presentation. Didn’t quite work out. Need more training on the technology but once I get it, it will be really on.
That’s it from me.
Have a fantastic weekend. Don’t forget to check out our latest Podcast show with Rising-Star Filmmaker Temi Ojo AND CATCH YOU ALL SOON!
Photocredit: Retail Camp
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives