Okay AML people! Happy Friday!!! I AM OFFICIALLY READY FOR YOU ALL!!! ARE YOU READY FOR ME???!!! I will be making the big reveal NEXT WEEK for a new format for AML.
I needed to come up with a different format for AML because it was digging into my time more than ever before. Also, frankly I got tired of losing too much sleep trying to serve up AML to you guys. I need my beauty rest because let’s face it, even beautiful, brilliant people like yours truly need rest too. 🙂 Yes, I do know my value and I am unafraid to be direct about it, but y’all already knew that. 🙂
I had a good time this week on AML. Catch you all next week, have a FANTASTIC WEEKEND AHEAD. CHEERS!
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives