FYI: Updates on this site, including our podcast series is a bit slow right now but bear with me. I have been working hard on my new project which is a precursor to the official launch of our book! Yes, our book. The book you all inspired me to write: ‘Nigerian Music Industry & The Law: The Nigerian Artist’s Guide to Success in the Music Business.’
I said we will publish our book this 2015. You best believe that. I finished writing last year. I just completed all the necessary first step/precursor towards publishing. Now my focus becomes getting that book published and in your hands, once I officially release the project I have been working on.
In the meantime, watch this space while I take a quick break to reenergize for what lies ahead.
#Unstoppable #Stepintoyourgreatness #Fullysteppedintomygreatness #Gratitude #Blessed
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society