Charlamagne is a radio personality on New York’s 105.1 The Breakfast Club. I am not a Charlamagne fan nevertheless I agree with his take that the “beef” rapper Meek Mill created against Drake was unnecessary; and worse, he couldn’t finish what he actually started.
AML artists, use social media wisely. One move can affect/change the direction your strong brand reputation was headed. Listen to the commentary below.
Warning: Some Strong Language Used
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society