Okay folks, I told you all I would spend my weekend experimenting with many options to find a different way of presenting content on AML to you, because there is a need for me to do so given my demanding schedule. My focus in terms of the content is on the legal discussions I have with you all. The other stuff is an easy sharing. I think I found a solution. I am excited and look forward to unveiling it to you all soon. 🙂
Until then, be well and be good to yourselves.
Have a productive day and catch you all soon.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives