I am a Rarolae fan and support her work. Check out her latest feature which is on Ice Prince below. For the Chocolate City team and Ice Prince’s moves, we will just save that for a future discussion on the AML show or one of my write ups, and/or newsletter discussions.
“Ice Prince Talks Signing With Roc Nation, Brand Ambassador For Roc Nation, Going On Tour And Collaborating with Lil Durk, Writing His New Book, Album Release Date, Afrobeats To The World Movement + More!
Media personality, Raro Lae spent the day with international artist, hailing from Nigeria, Ice Prince Zamani, as he prepared for his historical performance on the Lil Durk tour, in Washington, DC. Ice Prince is one of the first, if not the first, Nigerian artist to officially be added onto an American artist tours, as an official headliner.
Ice Prince’s recent trips to the Roc Nation office, meetings with Jay- Z, and his most recent action of giving out a FREE three month trial for Tidal to the entire NEA awards crowd, has caused many to speculate that he is signed with Roc Nation. In this exclusive behind the scenes, Ice Prince addresses his relationship with Roc Nation, and D’ Usse. Ice Prince states he would like to work with Jay Z, Beyonce and Kanye West in the future. Hmmm, sips tea.
For the first time ever, Lil Durk and Ice Prince confirm they will be working together in the studio to bring a new single. Ice Prince also reveals he has a project with Roscoe Dash, Di Genius aka Stephen McGregor and more, and will be releasing his new album in the first quarter of 2016. Ice Prince is working on his first book and movie, entitled ‘The Nigerian Dream Of Ice Prince’.
Ice Prince discloses a lot of exclusive information, and this is a must see deeper look into the life of Ice Prince.”
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives