I personally get tired of so called “beef” in Nigeria’s music industry. When the money starts converting to serious Naira/dollar/pounds, then maybe we can do all kinds of beefs. Until then, it is a waste of space and time. But, rapper Iceberg Slim seems to grab attention everytime he shows up and drops M.I’s name in his songs. “Maka” why?
Is he just the perfect publicist or is he so 2000 and late on the diss thing? I would like to see him rake in awards from BET to MTV, and then think to do a diss, if it is absolutely necessary. Otherwise, I fail to see why all this free promotion for M.I and constantly keeping M.I relevant. Is this necessary. Then again, M.I is not complaining and it seems to be working. I am even writing about it so hey . . .
Watch video making the rounds around blogs, if you are so inclined, here.
- African and global superstars celebrate Africa Day Concert 2021
- AML 151: Meet Emem Ema, the Artist Manager Extraordinaire Managing Mr. P
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo