Nigerian DJs in the UK congregate for an inaugural celebration of the first annual Nigerian DJS UK Green & White Industry Party. Factory 78 who appear to have co-sponsored the event, take us through the journey. Shoutout to the Factory 78 crew. Lanre Davies and Adesope I see you both. Y’all just bring it err’ time!
Photocredit: Nigerian DJs UK
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company