Nigerian DJs in the UK congregate for an inaugural celebration of the first annual Nigerian DJS UK Green & White Industry Party. Factory 78 who appear to have co-sponsored the event, take us through the journey. Shoutout to the Factory 78 crew. Lanre Davies and Adesope I see you both. Y’all just bring it err’ time!
Photocredit: Nigerian DJs UK
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo