“Peter and Emmanuel Ajayi a.k.a The Ajayi Brovas have left the Alapomeji Records and now operating their own company – ‘Sistas Brovas‘ in patnership with NuGreen Media Entertainment Outfits. Ajayi Brovas have not been living with the singer 9ice for a while now, the left at about the time the singer’s wife, Toni Payne returned and moved in with the singer.
The blood brothers are graduates of Political Science and History from the University of Ilorin, Kwara State. . . “ –Questiom Mark Mag.
We’ve talked about termination of record deals. We saw the peaceful termination with Kel and Capital Hill Records. We saw the nasty fight with Stingomania and now we got the seemingly peaceful breakup with the above story.
Breakups are a part of life whether with your personal or professional relationships. The trick is how you breakup. As a cardinal rule, you should try, as best as you can, not to burn bridges. Ya just never know. You really don’t know what the future holds and either way, you don’t want someone to spit on and throw sand on you when you are down because you treated them like the scum of the earth when y’all broke up. Be nice. It pays to be, really.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives