In fact it will fly off the chain, cause a reaction and vamoose to the sky. So many people I did not expect, per my viewing of the clip, showed up. Ramsey Noah, Majid Michael, nice.
I remember when it appeared like the film industry just had no time for the music industry. Now, even actors and actresses want to be musicians. What’s that song. Aha! I go it. Wait:
“AH! YE MA FORM FAMILIARITY” that was the kind of show off Nollywood appeared to give the music industry”
Now, the Music Industry just ENTERS THE PLACE AND throws their “you best to get wid it” parties, TuFace Style.:)
Watch IROK TV CLIP (I like their event features but would appreciate hearing what the questions Ifeanyi the host is asking or at a minimum a text box with the questions so we know).
Head to Underdarock.com for industry pictures.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”