In fact it will fly off the chain, cause a reaction and vamoose to the sky. So many people I did not expect, per my viewing of the clip, showed up. Ramsey Noah, Majid Michael, nice.
I remember when it appeared like the film industry just had no time for the music industry. Now, even actors and actresses want to be musicians. What’s that song. Aha! I go it. Wait:
“AH! YE MA FORM FAMILIARITY” that was the kind of show off Nollywood appeared to give the music industry”
Now, the Music Industry just ENTERS THE PLACE AND throws their “you best to get wid it” parties, TuFace Style.:)
Watch IROK TV CLIP (I like their event features but would appreciate hearing what the questions Ifeanyi the host is asking or at a minimum a text box with the questions so we know).
Head to Underdarock.com for industry pictures.
- African and global superstars celebrate Africa Day Concert 2021
- AML 151: Meet Emem Ema, the Artist Manager Extraordinaire Managing Mr. P
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo